avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Site cut across
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 04:19:53 GMT
Hi,

I think I have cut across all of the site. Unfortunately forrestbot is KOed
atm but as soon as that is up I will get the site so it no longer points to
jakarta. I think I have copied everything across. A .htaccess in place to do
redirects as appropriate. If there is anything missing just go oi!

I have archived the website and put it in the historiccvs dir. In a couple of
weeks I will delete all the remaining empty dirs in avalon-site.

The only issues that I can see is that cornerstone is no longer referenced
anywhere and some of the status bars still refer to jakarta. Leo can you fix
this?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald