avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject LDAP Server
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:24:50 GMT
Hi,

A few times in the past people have asked about a Directory/LDAP server for
phoenix. Currently there is one under development. If anyone wants to track
it's progress or wants to watch it evolve I would highly recomend that you
pop on over to

http://ldap.sourceforge.net

While not released yet it is steaming ahead and I would not be surprised it it
outstripped out other opensource LDAPD servers in terms of performance and
features in 6 months. Anyways just a heads up - go and have a look!

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald