avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: restructuring Merlin
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 16:30:43 GMT
On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 09:37, Leo Simons wrote:
> Stephen McConnell wrote:
> >  if its also
> > acceptable that I move these projects to Maven.
> >
> > Any opinions?
>
> +1

I would be glad to help if you're having any troubles. Most of nasty
problems will go away in beta-9 as I finally have ClassWorlds integrated
so that each plugin gets it's own separate classloader which makes life
much easier. A road map for Maven will be released on Monday part of
which will be an outline Maven being turned into an Avalon component.
Soon after I hope that beta-9 will be released and with the classloader
isolation Maven should be _much_ easier to live with.

> - Leo

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com