avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>
Subject Re: Jira setup!
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:05:03 GMT
On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 20:23, Peter Royal wrote:
> On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 08:03  PM, Peter Donald wrote:
> > Anyways if someone wants to volunteer to transfer issues from Bugzilla
> > to this
> > then that would be fantastic.
>
> Atlassian is working on a bugzilla import feature for 2.0 I believe, so
> it may be prudent to wait for that.. I think they expect a 2.0 final in
> a week or two.

Yah, Mike (jira dude) often helps us out on the werken box so maybe
waiting is better. If you want any other modules setup just shout. I'm
sure you want to hear this but there are a couple groups planning on
reimplementing JIRA using Werkflow. As an aside we've removed all the
Plexusisms from the Werkflow component so it will work in any container.
Our service selector stuff is compatible now so I'll just use what you
use.

> -pete

jvz.

Jason van Zyl