avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: Projected Set of Components for Phase II
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:35:26 GMT

> From: news [mailto:news@main.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Leo Simons
>
> > Compatibility
>
> Showstopper atm is the unit tests failures for CLI. Otherwise
> this looks to be just-about good enough. I still think it is rather
dumb
> to provide only the single jar.

I'll fix the CLI tests. Irrespective of whether we're moving to commons
or spice
CLI, we need a binary compatible drop-in replacement for excalibur-cli.

Given that the test failures are java.lang.NullPointerException, is this

something *new* caused by moving the code, or has it been like this for
while?

It seems weird.

> > Monitor
>
> this has test failures too, which is a showstopper.

Anyone? I can have a quick look at this later today.

/LS