avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Kurt Hoehn" <kho...@etranscor.com>
Subject RE: jdk1.4 nio
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:34:09 GMT
I can put together a small demo showing a basic implementation of how it
works if you want....

-kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:noel@devtech.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 5:20 PM
To: Avalon Developers List
Subject: RE: jdk1.4 nio

OK, I see those and just read through them.  However, I don't see how they
tie into the Avalon socket handler mechanism, and that exposes the real
issue which is that handlers need to be invoked as data arrives and return
(push processing), rather than handle thread and socket (pull processing).

	--- Noel