avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] HttpProxy (Avalon-apps) moves to sourceforge.
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 13:43:46 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> HttpProxy is a noddy proxy server that was one of the original demos for
> Phoenix (by your's truly!).  It works but you'd never use it.  The
> 'demo' and particularly 'lifecycle-demo' apps are a far better into to
> Avlaon-development Phoenix style.
>
> I vote (+1) it is moved to SourceForge with the ususal brand/package
> renames...

I sort-of doubt there's many people interested in further development
(why run a java-based http proxy?). Are you planning to?

If not, maybe it make sense to keep httpproxy (perhaps refactored) as
part of the demo suite. It's not like it's taking up a lot of space or
time :D

> Votes?

anyway, I guess my vote is +0.

cheers,