avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Release] Avalon Framework 4.1.4 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 06:58:36 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> The Framework release candidate 1 is located here:
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/framework-dist/
>
> Note:
>
> For the source distribution I want to get rid of all
> the documentation generating stuff.
>
> Is most of this moved over to the jakarta-avalon-site
> module already?

Developing with Avalon isn't, (it's still docbook formatted), which is
why the current docs are still in proposal/ and the old cruft remains.
It's on Nicola's TODO but I can maybe look at it tonight.

We also need to configure the sitemap
(http://xml.apache.org/forrest/linking.html#semantic_linking) so that it
replaces the broken links with references to avalon.apache.org.

> If so, let's clean this up.  3MB of source is a bit much for an
> 58KB JAR.

+1

cheers,

- Leo