avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [Heads Up] Deprecation Resolution and Future Concerns
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:17:55 GMT
> What this means is that in addition to providing binary compatibility
> with all your users, the deprecation messages from Javac will reflect
> Cocoon deprecations.

How does this impact the changes requiring Stephen to convert CM to SM for
James?  Or doesn't it?

> Excalibur Concurrent has been stopped completely, and we are using
> Doug Lea's Util.Concurrent library.

Are you exposing util.concurrent, or are you hiding it underneath?  What
impact does this have on those of us using your threadpools?

I am familar with d.l.u.c and JSR 166.  I'm just concerned about short term
migration issues.

	--- Noel