avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Converter go bai bai?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 03:19:58 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can i rm -rf excalibur-converter ? It is no longer used anywhere and the code
>has been moved into the spice project.

-1

Excalibur converter is used in the Phoenix project (see MBeanScripter
for details).  I would be +1 on moving the converter package into the
Phoenix hierarchy.  Looking forward, there is a lot of work to be done
in moving Phoenix towards a common platform - maintaining Phoenix
dependencies under out control is a priority for me at this time given
this objective.  If there are changes to be made to the converter
package then lets make those changes under the supervision of the Avalon
PMC.

Cheers, Steve.

p.s. waiting for your answer to my message concerning Hierarchy.java

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org