avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Instrument package into Framework namespace
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:31:15 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> Leo Sutic wrote:
>
>>  1. The interfaces from the instrument package should move into the
>>     org.apache.avalon.framework namespace.
>

> +1

Maybe there will be one day when avalon packages will be rock solid and
won't change every 6 months.

Or one day cocoon will finally pass a Gump run without having avalon
dependencies broken.

Or one day I'll run out of patience as I did with Tomcat and remove
dependencies to the bear minimum.

Just keep in mind that everytime you feel you are seeking elegance and
order, you are, in fact, increasing the enthropy of the system anyway.

Food for thought.