avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira for Phoenix
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:31:41 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
 > [would like to get jira for avalon-phoenix development as
 > bugzilla is a pain-in-the-thing]
 >
> Thoughts?

the infrastructure people and the board would like to keep all ASF
development on ASF machines. From what I gather Jason & Bob are looking
at getting their rackspace box (running jira.werken.com) hosted as
{blah}.apache.org (see: infrastructure list) so it falls under the
definition of "ASF machine".

Makes sense to use that jira install as some asf projects are already
using it. I'd actually like to have all of avalon setup over there and
totally get rid of bugzilla. My plan was to wait and see what happens
with the plans for this box and propose to use it when wrinkles smooth out.

I'm ccing infrastructure so they know we'd like to use Jira :D

cheers,

- Leo