avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Download Pages
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:38:02 GMT
Ladies and gents, the two download pages we have are not different at
all.  I am not sure really that they should be either.

I believe we should consolidate on one page a download.cgi or
mirrors.cgi file if you will.  Our download directory structure mixes
source and bin distributions together, and I don't think that is all
bad.

I finally got the download pages working properly, so if we make
the change, I need to change the central config file.

The Excalibur/Cornerstone packages need to be handled slightly
differently as well.  We have talked about merging the two CVS
repos into one components repo.  If we pursue this path, we need
to address how the releases are going to be done.

It is something we need to address sooner than later because we are
comming up on the first set of Excalibur releases.