avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Avalon and GUI Apps
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:30:38 GMT

I would be interested in having a look as well...I would be especially
interested in some possible integration between
* "Avalon Framework for GUI apps" - whatever that is ;-)
* JellySwing
* JellySWT

I have some plans for doing some work in this area, just haven't had the
time yet...

Rgds,
Neeme

Berin Loritsch ::