avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Avalon Framework Release Candidate 4
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:55:25 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>
>>> It is accessible here:
>>>
>>> http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/framework-dist/
>>>

>>> Is there any thing that should cause me to hold back a vote for
>>> this release candidate?
>>>
>>> I would like to turn this one into a vote, but I need some
>>> feedback.
>>

>> One thing I notice (the only thing, really) is that the binary
>> distribution doesn't include the documentation, whereas 4.1.3 did.
>> It's fine by me, but it does need to be a choice.
>

> Consistency is good.  4.1.4 should have it.
>
> Anything else?

Hi Berlin:

Yep - the API docs link in the source distribution references the
"total-everything-in-avalon" page - this should be changed so that the
API doc link references the local javadocs from the framework (or if we
have to go remote - then just the framework javadocs - not everything).

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org