avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LogKit dependency on JUnit
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:51:04 GMT
ouch!

this slipped through I guess because just about everyone has a junit lib
inside their $ANT_HOME/lib. Which will probably fix things :D

Release has already been made and voted upon though, so can't change
that. No biggy I think. Feel free to patch cvs so it works in the next
point release.

cheers,

- Leo