avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Patch] avalon-meta javadocs
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:12:57 GMT

Schaible, Jörg wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>
>here is a patch for my proposed support for -linkoffline. Since I noticed lately a problem
with attachments on this list, I post the contents here. My solution is to use linkoffline
always and provide for both URLs the same value by default. This should work, but I cannot
verify this. Therefore my patch currently covers only avalon-meta. Please give feedback. If
anything works I will send patches for the other modules, too.

Have just updating things here but the result seems inconsistent. I'm
getting the hrefs for the Avalon framework but the links themselves seem
broken. Also no links are showing up for the JDK classes.  Anyway - I've
committed what you sent because I think this is the right way to go (if
we can sort this out then great otherwise is easily to roll it back to
prior state).

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell