avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: avalon-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/developing...
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 00:41:13 GMT

Leo Simons wrote, On 14/02/2003 21.38:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> nicolaken    2003/02/14 03:42:47
>>
>>   Added:       src/documentation/content/xdocs/developing bloritsch.xml
>>                         book.xml changes.xml compatiblity.xml
>>                         conclusion.xml decomposing.xml
>>                         developing-with-avalon.xml framework.xml
>>                         hammant.xml implementing.xml index.xml
>>                         introduction.xml strategies.xml
>

> cool!
>
>>   Needs Forrest from CVS.
>
> this is too bad though. It won't run using 0.4?

Unfortunately no. We cut a release now because this feature was too big
and we had fixes to release. I had to put in xinclude and docbook, and
had to do various changes in Forrest. A seemingly small thing is a
revolution to the Forrest vision. We are moving towards a
multi-input-format view. Cool, but things need to be ironed out.

The docbook2document stylesheet is still rough, and the PDF for it
doesn't work yet it seems. When that will be reasonably good, we can cut
a new release.

> I would really like to
> not have to use cvs head.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -