avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Avalon Framework 4.1.4 RC 3
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 05:09:29 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I have improved the framework build some, so that the announcements are
> built again.  The changes are also back in.  I want to provide ample
> time for anyone to bring up issues with the build.  PLEASE, find any and
> all issues and bring them up now--no matter how minor.
>
> It looks like LogKit 1.2 rc7 will be on schedule for a new release on
> Monday Feb. 17, 2003.  After that I want to focus my full attention on
> the Framework release.  If we can get Framework ready for vote by the
> end of next week at the latest, I would be *really* happy.

Ok.  I found my first issue.  The changes.xml document is being
referenced somewhere in the XDocs, and it does not fit the Forrest
DTDs.  We need to fix this.  I will look at it tomorrow unless someone
beats me to it.

However, along with the rest of my family, I am sick--so I am not sure
how quickly I can do it.