avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PMC:VOTE] Release LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 6
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 22:39:11 GMT

Stephen McConnell wrote, On 09/02/2003 22.56:

> Look - IT'S BROKEN - IT'S WRONG - IT'S BAD - please let's stop
> pretending that it anything else - you need to add three lines to the
> buildfile - JUST FIX IT - it's not changing the binaries!
> All of the above takes about 5 minutes.
> All of the above is related to the quality of our work.

There is no need to get so angry over it; moreover you seem to be the
only one to take it this way.

If it bugs you so much, then you are invited to fix it.
But please stop this ranting, it's just filling this list with negative
energy, and I don' tthink we need it, no?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -