avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] AvalonDB
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:56:28 GMT
Stephen,

>> If Axion comes it will go straight into a project. It was listed as a
>> seed project and approved by the board when the proposal was accepted.
>>
>> I don't see why AvalonDB can't come to db.apache.org. Wouldn't bother me
>> if Hsqldb went their either.
>
> That's the sort of scenario I would like to see playing out.

Sorry dude, is that a +1 or a -1 for the move to SourceForge?  I'd like
to restate that life can only happen to the former if it goes to
SourceForge.  I'd also like to point out that Leo (correctly) deleted
the hsqldb.jar from avalon-apps/hsql project for reasons of restrictive
license.

Regards,

- Paul