avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix 4.0.4 nightly beta
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 23:34:32 GMT
Paul,

would it be possible to include in this release the HEAD version of
phoenix/components/logger?

The LoggerManager adds log4j support and it would be very helpful if
it was included :-)
but it does require excalibur.logger.Log4JConfLoggerManager to be
included in excalibur-logger
(I've noticed it's not 1.0 - I'm not sure if the idea is to release
phoenix with only release versions of excalibur components.
If so would it be possible to do a minor release of excalibur-logger?)

Also, any idea of the timescale for the final release,
ie days or weeks?

Thanks, Mauro