avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <Paul_Hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] AvalonDB
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:51:53 GMT
Folks,

Given the project is inviable under Apache rule (3 active committers et
al), I propose AvalonDB should go to SourceForge.  The same viability
rules govern db.apache.org as they do here. It will of course respect
the wish that Avalon as a brand/package name is dropped.  It will credit
its roots in a footnote though.

I look forward to welcoming committers to that projects (ye all have SF
IDs right ;-)

I'll wait a couple of days before the CVS removal, because the for
overwhelming vote in favor of a move was not explicitly for a move to
SourceForge.

Comments..... ?

Regards,

- Paul