avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deadlock in Fortress
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:30:28 GMT
kristian meier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last friday I got fortress to work, unfortunatly I didn't update the
> complete excalibur-cvs.
> now I did so - I get everything compiled and the test with fortress go
> through.
>
> but in my project the test of where I use Fortress, I get an deadlock in
> the dispose()-method.
> before updating the cvs it did work.
>
> any ideas where I can dig into the problem ?

Update to the latest Event package--which is evident that you did not do
yet.  The current version of Event does not use anything from
org.apache.excalibur.thread.** where yours does.

The quick way to make sure you have the latest and greatest is to do an:

ant clean

at the root of the Excalibur CVS heirarchy.

You can then perform your compilation of Fortress.