avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Hierarchy.java
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 07:47:48 GMT
On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:50, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> He is referring to me, which I find more of an amusement than anything
> else.

Actually I am referring to everyone else but you :) (or at least those who
cast a vote). I generally think it is a good idea to design something with a
use in mind rather than no idea what it is actually being used for.

> As far as the interface is concerned, I don't believe that he responded
> when asked for his use case from which it was clear that no one would ever
> want to have more than one listener.  I take it from your comments that you
> do have a use case for more than one listener.  Whilest we wait for his,
> would you please share yours?

I would like to hear it aswell.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum