avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur monitor patches
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:02:52 GMT
Hi,

Could you download the latest Monitor version from CVS. The latest version
should already support LogEnabled and should work fine in Phoenix. If not
could you make the changes against the new versions of these classes?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."