avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix website
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:59:46 GMT
On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 04:46:49PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Phoenix website is fairly broken and I can't seem to get a version of
> forrest that builds it properly. And also could someone point me at a version
> of forrest that will build the phoenix site.

Phoenix docs should now build without any errors with Forrest 0.4.

> If someone could look at building the site and uploading it again that would
> be great.

The Phoenix docs are now being rebuilt every 4 hours (against Forrest
CVS) at:

http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/site/avalon-phoenix

It is also possible to trigger a commit to avalon-site/site/phoenix (is
this the right location?) from the webapp.  If anyone wants to do this,
let me know and I'll mail you the username/password.

--Jeff