avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [A4:Proposal][fortress] refactoring
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:35:48 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Hi peeps,
>>
>> I just committed lots of new files to fortress. I've moved fortress to
>> a new package, org.apache.avalon.fortress, and also moved around lots
>> of other things, basically like proposed and discussed before. Could
>> y'all please check it out and tell me if you're okay with it?
>>
>> If so, I'll update the examples and remove the old materials.
>
> Can we hold off a bit?

no prob. Just say the word when you're happy.

> Also you forgot the PrepareComponentHandlerCommand which is necessary
> for startup time initialization.

you mean PrepareHandlerCommand?

leosimons    2003/01/27 08:55:43

   Added:       fortress/src/java/org/apache/avalon/fortress
<snip>
fortress/src/java/org/apache/avalon/fortress/impl/handler
                         AbstractComponentHandler.java
<snip>
                         PrepareHandlerCommand.java

cheers,