avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Useful feedback [was: Spice & Avalon synergy]
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:31:32 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:
>>>Can people please stop beating Peter so hard
>>
>>No one is beating up on Peter, but this drawn out situation is becoming
>>entirely of his making.  He says that he wants to know, and doesn't
>>know, what is behind it.  All that he has to do is say "Yes" or "No" to
>>whether an ASF representative may publish the issues on this mailing
>>list.
>
> Posting stuff here, which we already sent to him privately isn't going to
> suddenly enlighten Peter. It will serve to satisfy onlookers, but that is
> about it.

totally agree.

I think everyone here is only talking about this because they want some
satisfactory closure on this matter, and I think everyone has Peter's
best interest in mind.

I really doubt that going through an elongated discussion with lots of
people contributing e-mails and thoughts on this subject is going to
make things better, in fact, I think this will probably make things worse.

cheers,

- Leo