avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: [A4] Release Plan?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:06:46 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Q: "Is the Avalon PMC able to define a coordinated Release of all the A4
> modules such that we know that they all work together?"

That would be great.

Right now I am trying to upgrade our productive installation of
Avalon/Phoenix/Excalibur/Cornerstone to a reasonably current version.
But there are so many problems, undocumented changes and puzzling
situations that I have zero confidence the new system - should I ever
get it to work with our applications - will be better than the current one.

Sorry to sound harsh, it is not directed at anyone in particular. But
that is also part of the problem: if I wanted to attack someone
personally, I wouldn't even know who ;-)

cheers,

Ulrich