avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Our site is too big
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 22:29:35 GMT
(trialling gmane....wonder if this works...)

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> If we decide to set up an avalon CVS module and put all content in
> there, I can start the restructuring, and we can work together to put it
> in better shape.

feel free to start restructuring right now (you don't need another cvs
module for that ;)). Would be especially cool if someone with more
discipline than me were to finish the conversion of framework docs to
forrest dtd (yep, still pending. bad, bad LSD ;)), and convert other
stuff, too.

If you feel it'll be easier to restructure by using a new CVS module, no
problem. Just read up on cvs import first ;)

cheers,

- Leo