avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Useful feedback [was: Spice & Avalon synergy]
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:19:05 GMT
> > OK, Peter, let's assume that you really don't know what issues the ASF
> > Board has that are behind their action.  You were told in no uncertain
> > terms that you had the right to make them public.  Since we are assuming
> > that you really don't know, are you willing to state now that you wish
for
> > Sam or other representative(s) of the ASF Board to air those issues in
> > public on this list?

> Everything will be on this list now as it seems to get more response.

Peter, that is non-responsive.  The question requires a Yes or No response.

Q: are you willing for Sam or other representative(s) of the ASF Board
   to air those issues in public on this list?

A: _______ (fill in Yes or No)

> > Just as a hypothetical, let's say that he said you couldn't issue death
> > threats.  Well, that would be acceptable, right?  And if he said that
you
> > could never disagree with anyone, that would certainly be unacceptable.
So
> > in the case of Sam's examples, what specifically was unacceptable to
you?

> I don't think there was anything unacceptable.

Q: So you acknowledge that there is some notion of acceptable behavior in a
   common forum, and you don't find anything unacceptable from Sam's
examples?

	--- Noel