avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Using the Status file
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:06:19 GMT

Some time ago I started this vote.

"     ...
       I'm asking you, do you want that for each [Proposal] and [Vote]
       and release there be an entry in the STATUS file, that has to be
       updated by the original item proposal?

       [20020119]
       +1: nicolaken, leosimons, mcconnell, jefft
       +0:
       -0: leosutic
       -1:
"

AFAIK the result is that it has passed. I will close it if the vote
count is ok.

In practice, it would mean that the way in which Leo Sutic has just
updated it after the last vote is just fine. Others would want to place
the items in the agenda beforehand, but it's up to them.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -