avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Use Maven as official build tool
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:12:52 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:

>> F:\system\maven\plugins\maven-gump-plugin-1.0
>

> Do you know what it does?
> Can you point me to a project that is built by Gump using Maven?

All I know is that there is something related to Gump.
Here is the description:

    <section name="Maven Gump Plug-in">
        This plug-in generates a descriptor that allows your project to
        participate in Gump builds. The use for this descriptor will soon be
        negated by the use of the Maven Reactor but until the Reactor is
        complete the generation of the Gump descriptor is somewhat useful.
    </section>

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell