avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: removal of http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/historic/
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:40:54 GMT
Leo Simons wrote:
> Hi peeps,
>
> the daedalus machine is low on diskspace (there's like 1% left or so).
> We need to be as conservative as possible and remove all avalon
> materials no longer used. Can we move the materials in the
> above-mentioned dir elsewhere? Is there other stuff that can go?
>
> I put them at
> http://giraffe.student.utwente.nl/avalon/builds/release/historic/,
> perhaps someone can also archive them elsewhere on a company machine or
> something?

Are dailies on there?  If so, we can remove those first.

Any historic release that is pre 4.0 we can easily get rid of.

We can point to the location you listed and if there is no traffic
at that location for a while we can nix it there.  I have a feeling
that the historic releases are not needed anymore.