avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [A4:Proposal][fortress] refactoring
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:16:50 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Berin Loritsch wrote:

>>> Can we hold off a bit?
>>

>> no prob. Just say the word when you're happy.

Ok.  I made Event independent of the Excalibur ThreadPool
implementations.  Apparently Doug Lea's concurrent package has
well tested thread pooling/executor framework.

Fortress has one less dependency now.  (well, two if you count
Thread-Context).

>>> Also you forgot the PrepareComponentHandlerCommand which is necessary
>>> for startup time initialization.
>>

>> you mean PrepareHandlerCommand?
>

> Um, yes.

Ok.  If you integrate the changes I did to the original Fortress, and
fix the HandlerTestCase, then we should be good to go.