avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] avalon housekeeping
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:00:53 GMT

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>> As soon as they are integrated we can make a release of
>>> sourceresolve but not any sooner because than we would have
>>> to deal with incompatible interface changes.
>>>

>> Quick glance at the dependency graph:
>>
>>   sourceresolve dependes on framework 4.1.3 and pool 1.1
>>   pool 1.1 depends on framework 4.X and excalibur collections 1.0
>>   excalibur collections is depricated if favout of commons collections
>>
>>   It would seem to make sense that we update pool to use common
>>   collections, bump pool to 1.2, and validate sourceresolve against
>>   pool 1.2.
>

> +1

Have just updated excalibur-pool to use commons-collections-2.0.  I've
bumped the version from 1.1 to 1.2 and updated all of the excalibur
dependent projects.  Before committing I verifed against the pool test
case and all pssed ok.

Please let me know if you experience any problems.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org