avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Voting Process (version 3)
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:40:35 GMT

Leo Sutic wrote:
> All,
>
> one more iteration. I'd like to switch from [PROPOSAL] to [PMC:VOTE]
> Saturday or Monday, so please concentrate on the *meaning* in the text
> as opposed to the *style* of it. I'd like to push all stylistic changes
> to a post-vote roundup - I think we have consensus on the content, but,
> pretty much like coding conventions, everyone seems to have their own
> idea of what reads best.

It's nice and quite easy to read too :-)

I had not looked at it before, because I saw you all so involved and
made a safe bet that it would come out well.

I'm a bit confused about one point though: what does a PMC vote
encompass? IE, what things will be decide by a 50% majority vote on the
PMC that cannot be addresses with a normal vote?

This seems not to be specified. One thing that comes to mind are
releases, but as a more general indication?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -