avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs repository symlink
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:56:18 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Leo Simons wrote:
>>Brian Behlendorf wrote:
 >
> So, to be clear: what we're doing is
>
> a) renaming /home/cvs/jakarta-avalon[-$foo] to /home/cvs/avalon[-$foo]
> b) putting something temporary in the cvs/modules file that when someone
>    goes to update or commit under the old name, tells them to go to the
>    new one.
> c) chgrp'ing /home/cvs/avalon-* to group "avalon", which all of you are
>    in.
> d) for now, making sure that commits to the avalon modules goes to the
>    "right place" at the avalon-*-cvs@jakarta lists, but eventually moving
>    that to *-cvs@avalon.apache.org.

+1

>>- move website
>
> Well, there's currently nothing in /www/avalon.apache.org.  Something's
> better than nothing.  :)

agreed. We should actually probably do this right now :D I do not have
access to daedalus; can I either have an account with proper permission
for modding that docroot, or some pointers as to how to manage it's
modification from icarus?

if an account is no problem 4 y'all (I heard the goal is to restrict
access as much as possible...), my account info:

id: leosimons
full name: Leo Simons
email: leosimons@apache.org
groups: avalon, jakarta
keys: icarus.apache.org:/home/leosimons/.ssh/authorized_keys (well duh!)

regards,

- Leo