avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excalibur/Cornerstone/James woes
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:45:11 GMT

Nicola:

I agree 1000% with the objectives your outlining below - but I have an
immediate priority which I'm going to address is a seperate email. For
the moment, I would like move forward on what you have described below
with the establishment of the following CVS repositories:

* avalon
* avalon-site
* avalon-components
* avaon-sandbox (already in-place)