avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Avalon Product Table
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:29:04 GMT

Paul Hammant wrote:

>I'm still not happy with the demotion of phoenix compoents to alpha/sandbox.

As one of the Avalon comitters active in the process of the info and
containerkit package development - I can absolutely assure you that
neither package were based on existing code imports fro Phoenix -
concept yes - code no. They both represented new content - some of which
I contributed to. They both represent alpha status. Both represent
unqualified and unvalidated content.  They both represent subjects for
review and consideration.  Thaey both hold room for improvement.

Within this context, what are you unhappy about ?

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org