avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject re: Useful feedback [was: Spice & Avalon synergy]
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 05:29:17 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 01:29, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>>Meanwhile, you have the e-mail address of myself and the board if you
>>have any questions.
>
> I didn't get much useful feedback from you and Greg doesn't even bother to
> reply to my email. So can't say I have a lot of faith here.

I sent you a question on 2002/11/23.  You responded with a rephased
question in a way that did not capture my original intent.  I reposed
the question in a much more direct fashion on 2002/11/25.  I never heard
a response to that question.

The next response I heard from you was a request on 2002/12/27 for us to
tar/gzip up various avalon repositories.  A request that we complied with.

Care to post the question I asked on 2002/11/25 to this mailing list?

- Sam Ruby