avalon-dev mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <jaaronf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New Fortress not working
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 04:40:56 GMT

--- Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> wrote:
> kristian meier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just encounter the same problem, after switching to the current
> > cvs-build.
> >
> > the ContextManager initializes an instance of SourceResolverImpl in the
> > method  initializeOwnComponentManager()
> > the SourceResolverImpl wants a  SourceFactory in the service-method
> > under the hint '*' and
> > the ContextManager sets it up under the hint 'resource'.
> >
> > changing the 'resource'-String in the ContextManager does solve the
> > problem, but
> > not the hardcoded dependency between these two classes.
>

> Even the current CVS?  I fixed it yesterday, I thought....
>
> Make sure you do a clean build.

Just wanted to confirm that the current CVS works.  I just did a clean CVS
checkout and build.  At least the examples run with no problem.

And about those examples -- to run the servlet example you need to download the
servlet.jar.  Beyond manually editing the ant file (which is what I did) is
there another way to set a proxy if you're behind a firewall?  I'm sure other
uses will be.

jaaron