avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: ClassLoader Deadlock issue
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:31:16 GMT
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:52, Jim Alateras wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I get the following cloassloader deadlock when I occasionally start up
> Phoenix. Has anyone experienced this before?

I haven't experienced it before. If you could send the traces of all the
threads then it may be easier to track down.

The only recomendation I would make is make sure that all the resources you
load for your application are stored in the .sar file rather than in the lib
directory of phoenix (unless they really have to be).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald