avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Stein" <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] PMC Voting Process (version 2)
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:16:49 GMT
In article <5.1.0.14.2.20030121215131.00bc3f88@mail.sutic.nu>, "Leo Sutic"
<leo.sutic@inspireinfrastructure.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have made an attempt at incorporating the issues on which we have
> reached consensus into the document. Here's the updated text, followed
> by a list of outstanding issues. As always, any mistakes are
> unintentional - we'll go over this text until everyone is satisfied.
>
> I haven't put this text into the Wiki. I managed to wipe out the history
> of the AvalonVotingProcedures node and that has made me a bit wary about
> using the Wiki for purposes like this.

The formatting options aren't quite as extensive, but you can put this
thing into SubWiki at svn.apache.org/wiki/. I can guarantee that Wiki
isn't going to lose your data :-)
[ it's backed by a Subversion repository ]

At some point in the (hopefully, near) future, the current UseMod-based
wiki content will be migrated/merged into the SubWiki installation and
we'll switch entirely to that one. Mostly, it is just preconditioned on
add more formatting rules and macros (i.e. the easy work).

Cheers,
-g