avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Synchronizing James and Cornerstone
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 01:06:28 GMT
On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:28, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-dev@jakarta.apach
>e .org&msgNo=6625.  Those compile errors are all unrelated to
> AbstractHandlerFactory.

look closer. The AbstractHandlerFactory is cause of one of those problems. The
others are related to Store going to be Serviceable. The other changes were
made for Steve Short for James and while he was not officially a James
committer he gave a heads up and resolution to James days after the change
occured.

As I said before you have to be mad to use any of that because it is a flawed
design. I could have sworn I have told james committers time and time again
to move it to their own repo to fix this.

> Plus, Stephen has reported other problems,
> although perhaps those are because he's using a container other than
> Phoenix.

precisely.

--
Cheers,