avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "MCCAY,LARRY (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <lawrence.mccay-...@hp.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon STATUS.txt
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:55:40 GMT
It is unfortunate that I have been inactive for so long - I do have a
security project targeted for avalon in sourceforge. Good thing I started it
over there.

You can still find my name in a lot of the source.

:-)

Seriously though, it seems this community is a becoming very political and
splintered - I am sorry to see this.

I suggest that some of you take another look at Ayn Rand's Anthem - perhaps
committers need to start referring to yourselves as "we".