avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@citi-us.com>
Subject RE: Useful feedback [was: Spice & Avalon synergy]
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:28:11 GMT
> From: Stephen McConnell [mailto:mcconnell@apache.org]
> >
> > This is an example of what I do *NOT* want to see here.
>

> You may not want to see it - but should we ignore the reality?

YES!

> Peter Donald set the agenda and the style.

Actually, he did not in this case.

> Peter Donald instigated the personal attacks.

How?  I saw nothing there that would provoke a personal attack.

> Peter Donald needs to consider what he has done and what he is
> acountable for.

And your 2 cents won't help him.

You need to consider what you are doing and what you are accountable
for in this matter.  Do you realize that in the archives of this
mailing list you are coming accross as a bitter person?  Do you
realize that in this exchange Peter comes out smelling clean and
you don't?

RESIST THE URGE.  Hold your peace.