avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter M. Goldstein" <peter_m_goldst...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Sevak / Jetty / Serviceable
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:14:42 GMT

Paul,

> In EOB, I am using the second deploy() method which allows a
> ServiceManager to be specified for *each* webapp being deployed rather
> than the whole servlet container.

If you've got a minute, would you mind elaborating on this?  Specifically,
on how you got all the different dependencies to work and play nicely
together.  Obviously dependency checking is critical for any container built
inside another container (i.e. a container built inside Phoenix) and a clear
elucidation of how you solved this problem in EOB would be very helpful to
those of us working on related projects.  Any explanation would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

--Peter