avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - jakarta-avalon-excalibur
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:26:20 GMT
On 11 Dec 2002, Leo Simons <leosimons@apache.org> wrote:

> cvs co jakarta-avalon-excalibur jakarta-avalon jakarta-site
> cd jakarta-avalon-excalibur/zip
> /opt/ant/bin/ant docs

works

but try

cd jakarta-avalon-excalibur
/opt/ant/bin/ant -f zip/build.xml docs

instead and it will fail.

And the zip build in the Gump case is triggered by running the dist
target on build.xml in jakarta-avalon-excalibur.  I don't see how we
could change the wd to get this working.

Can you successfully run /opt/ant/bin/ant dist in jakarta-avalon-excalibur?

> I believe the reason this doesn't work in gump atm is that it checks
> out jakarta-site2 as opposed to jakarta-site.

No, this is not a problem (I have to override the jakarta-site.dir
property to make things work myself).

Stefan